Apr 1, 2011

My Wish List

My Wish List

I think I'll start out small.
  • A steak dinner - with salad , fresh hot dinner rolls with butter , corn on the cob , squash , green beans with fried onions , a big glass of cold milk , any kind of pie for dessert
  • A descent hotel room for a night . I'd bring clean clothes to change into after I sat in the tub for an hour then I'd shower just feeling the water cascade over me . Then just soak up the luxury of safety while watching some T.V
  • BIGGER STUFF
  • A great paying job with benefits 
  • My own laptop -  I use the library computer
  • A bank account
  • Cash in my pocket
  • A Bicycle
  • A cell phone
  • New sneakers
  • New glasses - mine are all bent I sat on them in the dark in my tent
  • My own R.V. to live in
    I suppose a wish list is pretty stupid , but it was fun writing it.
    If your a genie , An angel , A faerie , or just kind then I would accept your help if you are so inclined to give it.


    I have just figured out how to add a Donation button . Convienience for all.

        THANKS FRIENDS !!







                           TILL NEXT TIME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment