Apr 5, 2011

Getting Closer

Getting  Closer

I got the call I'm in at the bus company. the unexpected happened again. I need proof of my H.S. diploma and I have to have a checking account because they only pay through direct deposit. Passing the drug test and physical should be no problem as long as I don't get nervous and my pulse and blood pressure rise. I can also pass the background check and driving record but I don't even know if my H.S. still has my diploma on file . I have to be in Mon. morning to fill out paperwork. I'm so close but here's where everything always goes wrong. O.K. I'll be positive , no sweat right .Improvise and overcome . Don't take no for an answer.



                                          TILL NEXT TIME...........

1 comment:

  1. Good luck again on the job, not sure but thinking maybe you can get one of those Green Dot cards, they can be reloaded and used as a direct deposit. I likewise don't have a bank account, but the temp agency i went thru gave me a direct deposit MC card for my payroll.

    ReplyDelete