Apr 6, 2011

A Big Break Coming ?

A Big Break Coming ?                                

(   Ignore the dates - I wanted these posts in progressive order    )

I applied for a training position driving city bus about  2 months ago.I passed the application process , then some preliminary testing. Then I was interviewed by a panel of three on  4/26/ 11 .Now I'm waiting to hear back from the bus company , they said I should know by  2 weeks.I went and got the study handbook (CDL ) because if I am accepted training starts on   6/13 . I was told to have my permit with me so wish me luck. I really need a good job to rise up out of this present situation.I just hope I get hired and can figure a way to stay alive until I get that first paycheck. I think it is a bi-weekly ( of course ) Here's to hoping fortunes do change.



                                     TILL NEXT TIME.............

No comments:

Post a Comment