Apr 4, 2011

Closer Still

Closer  Still


Hello   Hurray   Let the show begin....    I went in to fill out paperwork for RTS , That's the Gainesville Bus Co. They set me up for my D.O.T. physical on thurs 5/12 .  They sent me down to the health stop for drug testing. ( See I told you not everyone that's homeless is a drug user ) They are still in the process of doing background checks but I should be fine on that. I'm still working on the direct deposit problem . I can almost allow myself to be happy , I'm actually starting to believe this is all going to work out. I will be getting paid bi-weekly $11.50 to start. THEY pay for the training , only I had to sign a paper that states If for some reason I don't complete the training and go to work for the city. Then I'll have to pay them back for that portion , some or all of what they spent on me It's about $2,000 . So I better Pass.   I hate to ask but if some of you could donate a little something I'd really appreciate it I'll need food money, bus $ etc. until I get a check because if I'm training and studying I won't be able to get to the soup kitchen.

Thankyou  Friends!   

                                                            
                                                  
                                          TILL NEXT TIME...........

No comments:

Post a Comment