Apr 3, 2011

Getting Hot

Getting  Hot

I had to do my newspaper stuffing job this morning  12:30am - 3:00am then I slept from 4:00 - 7:30 . I had to get going , big day ahead. I first went to my secret shower spot , got back to my tent and put on clean clothes.
Then I hoofed it to the library , so I could be there when it opened . Last night I left and forgot my flash drive in a computer . Of course it wasn't there or at lost and found . I suppose I can over time replace my files and folders but man this sure did bum me out.
I'm to happy to worry about that now because I took my D.O.T. ( department of transportation ) physical today.
I PASSED ( just barely ) remember I said I get nervous when that blood pressure cuff goes on me , well my pressure was too high and that would have flunked me out of the training program. I relaxed and they took it again . O.K. This was a full physical - urine , blood , hearing , vision , Doctor exam .
I got my card and it is good for two years . Although the bus co. re tests annually. So one more hurdle jumped .   pat , pat , pat , on my own back .



5/13/11                               TILL NEXT TIME...........

No comments:

Post a Comment