May 23, 2011

Trudging Along

Trudging  Along

Do you have those times where nothing happens , you know you feel like your just waiting for time to march on so you will get where your trying to go. I hate waiting . I seem to always be waiting on someone or something. That doesn't mean I waste my time , because I keep busy . I just don't see the results of my labors. It's like blowing up baloons and forgeting to tie them . Frustration is a part of everyone's life . It is compounded with lonliness and homelessness and no livelyhood . Some days I'm only waiting on the day to end so the next day can get here . Whatever plans I put in motion always have at least a two week fermenting period. Why is that ?  I'm not into the instant gratification thing but treading water , watching paint dry , can really drag me down at times. I find myself counting things , which really iritates me. On the bright side I have time to notice stuff that I normally wouldn't. ( I can always find a cheerful thought if I try ).







                                    TILL NEXT TIME.............

No comments:

Post a Comment