May 13, 2011

Got Me

Last night when I got back to camp , I found out My camp had been discovered. It was only a matter of time. The thief went through all my belongings and took the cream of the crop. I can't believe I was left anything at all . Probably couldn't carry it away .
My best shorts  , shirts , flashlight , batteries , Knife , new personal hygene items , and I just did my laundry !
I can't tell you how I feel right now. I am controlling my anger because what am I to do? If I find the thief or see him on the street carrying my blue backpack with my stuff . Do I attack him , go to jail, lose everything else and my new job as well. Tell the cops , They will ask where I live-not a good idea either.
I'll look on the bright side - The thief that steals from a homeless man's tent is pretty low. I sure hope he really needs my stuff , I know I did. I will tell him to give it back if I run into him , I know my stuff when I see it .I just hope it doesn't get out of hand if that happens.

Mac Attack....    ( JUST KIDDING AROUND )


                             TILL NEXT TIME..............

No comments:

Post a Comment