May 17, 2011

Optimistic

Optimistic

Well things seem to be going my way for a change. So far , no negative reactions about the bus driving job , that's good. We had some vicious rain downpours last Sun. but no storms are on the horizon for a couple of days anyway. I'm hoping my laptop arrives this week! That will make my life so much easier. I know I can always walk but I'm believing for a bicycle or bus pass. I just can't see that God would let me get this far and pull the rug out from under me again. The air is clean and fresh , the birds are singing , the stars are familiar friends. I'm not gaining any weight but I don't think I'm losing anymore either. I wouldn't say my spirits are high , just good. So I'm smiling and enjoying the sun on my face. pleasant thoughts and warm wishes to all my friends

                                       TILL NEXT TIME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment