May 27, 2011

Robbed Again

Robbed  Again

For the second time in two weeks My tent was robbed. This time the thief even took my dirty clothes !I had a $40 bottle of cologne I was saving for when I got into a place , you know , to feel good you have to smell good , why bother?  That's it . I have to get into an apartment now ,  I don't know how ,  but my tent is no longer semi-safe. I just sat staring at the trees , holding my chin in my hand until It got numb. Here's the idea. I'm passing the hat. then you pass it , tell everyone you can to give a little something. I'm trying to raise $1500- I know that's a lot . but here's why I give that figure. The cheapest place I can find ( studio or room ) $500 a month + $500 deposit . I'll need two months rent because that is when I expect to finally see a pay check. bus training starts 6/13 . pay is bi-weekly. I'll be able to afford rent from then on. I was going to try to ride it out in the tent till I got paid but now I'm worried my work uniforms will be stolen . The S.O.B. ripped the netting on my entrance flap. and I don't have a sewing kit. Hello  Mosquitoes . There's nowhere to move my camp to. I 'm  just going to leave it to the next guy that comes  along after me. I'll pin a note saying " This is your tent now. " Let's fundraise ,  donate right here at my blog .   Thank you to the good people



                             TILL NEXT TIME..............

No comments:

Post a Comment