Jun 13, 2011

Training In Progress

Training  In  Progress

Started Bus training at 8:00am this morning. Today was mostly orientation.My class has a total of three people including me.We are very lucky because next week twelve more start then the week after that fifteen more . The bus Co. wants thirty drivers in all to be ready for the fall . A new contract was signed by the Governor for Santa Fe college , meaning the creation of more bus routes. Hence all the new drivers. My class will have seniority over the other drivers. My trainer is putting us in buses right away as he wants us fully licenced by the end of next week , then we will concentrate on all the book study . There is much to learn and be tested for per regulations. I'll be very busy for the next  6-8 weeks. I came to the library after class to write this update. my schedule  is  Mon-Fri  8-5 . I still could use some help with food and bus fare.

                                 

                                                       TILL NEXT TIME..........

No comments:

Post a Comment