Jun 3, 2011

Taking The Bad With The Good

Taking  The  Bad  With  The  Good

I have seen concern and caring from kind people. I even had a few donations , which have helped through tough times. I have nice days of weather and blistering heat. I have been hungry and I have been stuffed. I have been happy and I have been sad. In other words , I take the good and the bad , that's all. Life on the streets is probably a bit harder than not. I don't have expectations . Disappointment comes with the territory. The laptop I was so excited about receiving finally arrived. It was damaged in transit , The left corner was smashed , the hinge was broken . It is useless . The good? I still have the library. I thank the sender for trying . Knowing there are compassionate people makes all the difference .
                                                       


                                         TILL NEXT TIME.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment