Jul 5, 2011

On The Steady

On  The  Steady

Started my 4th week at RTS. I got a partial pay of 1 week. It wasn't enough to get indoors but It does cover food , laundry , personal care items etc. I fulfilled one of my small wishes by getting a hotel room for the night on 7/4. It was so great to relax in the A/C and eat and watch TV. I took two showers just because it felt so nice and civilized. I went to the barber shop and had a fine haircut. I got up at 6:00am and got ready for work , Had coffee and caught the bus. I've been driving routes and next week will be on assignment. I drive while a seasoned driver critiques me and gives me feedback on a working scheduled route. I did one day of this already ,working the fare box , setting trip times and header. I was told I did an excellent job and he is recommending that I am ready to drive solo on my own route. However training is complete when my instuctor says so.

                                                     TILL NEXT TIME......................

No comments:

Post a Comment